8 + 11 =
april 9, 2021
Delighted to have initiated this meeting between James and my friends from Vertical Project.
Synchronicities, overview effect, elevation of consciousness, energy of the heart …
A great source of inspiration before the release of James’s next book….
Stay tuned !
Interview of James Redflield (author of the bestseller “La prophétie des Andes”) by Jocelin Morisson and Jean-Pierre Goux, carried out in March 2021.
December 16, 2020
I am committed to collaborate and support any event that makes sense and resonate with my approach.Rise is definitely one of those.
CÉSAR ANCELLE HANSEN X FRANCK CAZENAVEL’artnoa Maison des Vins Biarritz 56 Rue Gambetta
Rise is an Art é Charity proposal by photographer César Ancelle Hansen and painter artist Franck Cazenave. The exhibition presents a series of unpublished works, unique pieces produced “with four hands“, hybridizations between photography and painting. The corpus of images functions like mirror-invitations to rise (and shine), to reconsider positively our relationship to the world, to the other, to Nature, to “life party“ !
15% of the sales are donated to Life is rose: this association supports women facing social issues related to breast cancer disease.
Links:César Ancelle Hansen / Franck Cazenave / Life is rose / Artnoa
As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, medical advice, or psychiatric care and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
1. I understand that “life coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/ development of personal, professional, business, health, spiritual and other personal goals and carry out a strategy/ plan/action for achieving those goals.
2. I understand that life coaching is comprehensive and may involve exploration into all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, spiritual, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
3. I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the French or American Psychiatric Association. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
4. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, thatI have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the life coaching relationship.
5. I understand that the information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life-coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
7. I understand that life coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advise. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decision and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.